M'arandru-jo's caravan can often be found just outside major cities, or randomly on the road. He will not sell the Dragonborn goods but he will initially be friendly.
Because the Nords do not take very kindly to most outsiders, especially beastfolk, the caravan that he is a part of is not allowed inside the walls of any city.
"And how may Ma'randru-jo assist you, hmm?"
- You're one hard mage to track down, Ma'randru-jo. "And why would you be looking for me, hmm? I'm not sure I appreciate your presence here. Friend."
- "What? You dare challenge Ma'randru-jo? You will suffer for your insolence!"
- (Say nothing) "Now aren't you a strange one. Well, if you're here to shop, shop. If not, find some other caravan to stalk."
Atahbah: "We have been in this land for so long, I have forgotten what it feels like to walk on warm sand."
Ma'randru-jo: "Yes, I know what you mean. My toes are numb from the cold more often than not."
Atahbah: "Do you ever find that you regret making this journey?"
Ma'randru-jo: "In truth I do not. I have always dreamed of seeing new lands, and it does not hurt that we are making a good profit."
Atahbah: "That is true. Perhaps I should be more grateful for this opportunity. Not many Khajiit can say that they have visited Skyrim."
- Ma'randru-jo always carries an Elven Sword.
- If a Khajiit themselves, the player can insult him when pursuing the contract on his head: "You are a disgrace to our race! I spit on your fur!"