- They can be used for either combos or critical hits (or both at the same time) at the expense of not being merely decent but not great at either one.
- The ability to use either a shield or a sword is only part of what makes them so versatile.
- They are a middle ground between light hammers and warhammers, so anything they are fine at they are not great at; they area jack of all trades and great at nothing but being flexible.
Notice: This table is generated automatically, so editing and updating it is possible only on the individual weapon pages listed.
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online
- The Elder Scrolls: Blades
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.