Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- For other uses, see Mages Guild.
Reputation with the Mages Guild can be increased by collecting special lore books in Alliance territory and in Cyrodiil. The Mages Guild questline revolves around the Daedric Prince of Madness, Sheogorath.
- Long Lost Lore
- Simply Misplaced
- Circus of Cheerful Slaughter
- Chateau of the Ravenous Rodent
- The Mad God's Bargain
- The Arch-Mage's Boon
Mages guild skills
- Magelight: summons a hovering light that reveals nearby invisible enemies and improves the caster's Spell Critical.
- Entropy: damages an enemy over time while also healing the caster.
- Fire Rune: place a rune on the ground that explodes for Fire Damage when any enemy crosses it.
- Equilibrium: exchanges the caster's health for magicka and negates their ability to heal themself for a few seconds.
- Persuasive Will: grants the ability to Persuade some NPCs during conversations.
- Mage Adept: reduces cost of Mages Guild abilities.
- Everlasting Magic: increases duration of Mages Guild abilities.
- Magicka Controller: increases Max Magicka and Magicka Recovery based on # of Mages Guild abilities slotted.
- Might of the Guild: casting a Mages Guild ability improves the Spell Damage of the next attack.
Mages guild ranks
- Rank 1: Persuasive Will passive ability can be unlocked.
- Rank 2: Magelight active ability can be unlocked.
- Rank 3: Mage Adept passive ability can be unlocked.
- Rank 4: Entropy active ability can be unlocked.
- Rank 5: Everlasting Magic passive ability can be unlocked.
- Rank 6: Fire Rune active ability can be unlocked.
- Rank 7: Magicka Controller passive ability can be unlocked.
- Rank 8: Equilibrium active ability can be unlocked.
- Rank 9: Might of the Guild passive ability can be unlocked.
- Rank 10: Meteor ultimate ability can be unlocked.