- Four Types of Mushrooms
- Fake Soul Gem
- Four Types of Flowers
- Ceramic Bowl
- Stolen Reports (end of the Quests related to the rivalry with Galbedir)
- Recover the Staff of Magnus
- Warlock's Ring
Ranis Athrys questsEdit
- Recruit Llarar Bereloth: A quest in Sulipund to either Recruit or Kill Llarar Bereloth.
- Manwe's Dues: In Punabi, a Mages Guild member is overdue with their Guild dues.
- Unsanctioned Training: Stop the unsanctioned training of Restoration without Guild approval.
- Escort Itermerel: Escort Itermerel to Pelagiad
- Kill Necromancer Tashpi Ashibael: Investigate necromancy occurrences in Maar Gan
- Catch a Spy: Search for a House Telvanni spy in the Mages Guild in Vivec City.
Edwinna Elbert offers a total of 9 Quests.
- The Chronicles of Nchuleft: find the Chronicles of Nchuleft book.
- A Potion from Skink-in-Tree's-Shade: Get a potion from Skink-in-Tree's-Shade
- Steal Chimarvamidium: "Borrow" a book from Vivec City.
- Huleen's Hut: Investigate disturbances in Maar Gan
- Return Chimarvamidium: Return the book that was borrowed.
- Dwemer Tube from Arkngthunch-Sturdumz: Acquire a Dwemer Tube.
- Nchuleftingth Expedition: Check on the progress
- Scarab Plans in Mzuleft: Retrieve Dwemer plans from Mzuleft
- Bethamez: Recover ancient documents
Sadrith Mora questsEdit
Skink-in-Tree's-Shade has the following quests:
- Escort Tenyeminwe – Escort Tenyeminwe to the docks at Sadrith Mora
- Vampires of Vvardenfell, Vol II – Find a rare book, the Vampires of Vvardenfell, Book II
- Meeting with a Wise Woman – Arrange a meeting with an Ashlanders wise woman and Skink-in-Tree's-Shade
- Kill Necromancer Telura Ulver – Take care of a former guild member that has turned to the dark art of Necromancy.
- Ash Ghoul Soul – Capture the soul of an Ash Ghoul
- Galur Rithari's Papers – Recover the papers of Buoyant Armiger Galur Rithari
- A Wizard's Staff – Find a staff, and earn a promotion in the Mages Guild.
- Arch-Mage (Quest) – Become Arch-Mage.
- I'm NOT a Necromancer! – Discover a necromancer in the Mages Guild.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.