Description[edit | edit source]
Requirement[edit | edit source]
It is unlocked at Earthen Heart rank 12.
Morphs[edit | edit source]
Magma Shell[edit | edit source]
- Update 5: Fixed an issue where this ability's graphical effect would be removed when an ally activated the Protective Shell synergy.
- Update 6: Reduced this ability's Synergy radius 2.5 meters, and increased the strength of the shield produced by the Synergy to 100% of your maximum health from 85%.
- Update 9: This morph no longer grants a synergy to allies for a powerful damage shield; instead, it automatically applies the damage shield on nearby allies when the ability is used.
- Update 9: Increased the radius of the shield application to 8 meters from 5 meters.
Corrosive Armor[edit | edit source]
Updates[edit | edit source]
- Update 3: This ability no longer stacks if you recast it before the duration expires. We also fixed an issue where this ability was doing 10x damage than intended.
- Update 7: This ability's buff will now follow the standard rules for area of effect maximum targets.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
|Skills in The Elder Scrolls Online|
|Ardent Flame||Ultimate||Dragonknight Standard|
|Active||Lava Whip • Searing Strike • Fiery Breath • Fiery Grip • Inferno|
|Passive||Combustion • Warmth • Searing Heat • World in Ruin|
|Draconic Power||Ultimate||Dragon Leap|
|Active||Spiked Armor • Dark Talons • Dragon Blood • Protective Scale • Inhale|
|Passive||Iron Skin • Burning Heart • Elder Dragon • Scaled Armor|
|Earthen Heart||Ultimate||Magma Armor|
|Active||Stonefist • Molten Weapons • Obsidian Shield • Petrify • Ash Cloud|
|Passive||Eternal Mountain • Battle Roar • Mountain's Blessing • Helping Hands|
|Necromancer • Nightblade • Sorcerer • Templar • Warden|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.