Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Mammoth Cheese Bowl is a food item in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. When eaten, it restores 10 points of health and 15 points of stamina. It is found in giant camps, and is harvestable from large hide sacks of mammoth cheese.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Orotheim, on a table near a cooking pot.
- Two mammoth cheese bowls come with the alchemy lab for Honeyside, the purchasable house in Riften.
- White Phial, may spawn on the counter.
- In giant camps, two to three sacks of mammoth cheese that can be harvested for a bowl each.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Broken Limb Camp there are mammoth cheese bowls and sacks, but taking them is considered "stealing."
- In some camps, mammoth cheese sacks have a flap of hide stitched over them, which prevents the cheese from being harvested by the Dragonborn.
- Having the Green Thumb Alchemy perk allows for the collection of two bowls of mammoth cheese per sack.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.