Interactions[edit | edit source]
After reaching level 3, Morgiah will send you a letter to come to her. Upon talking to her she tells you to deliver a message to Mannimarco, the King of Worms, in Scourg Barrow. Upon giving the letter to Mannimarco he will give you another letter to send to Morgiah.
Aid the King of Worms in getting the soul of Prince Karolis of Sentinel.
Get revenge on Lord Woodborne for the spirit of King Lysandus.
Mannimarco is one of the candidates to whom the Agent can bring the Totem of Tiber Septim. Upon giving the Totem of Tiber Septim to Mannimarco, he awards fame in return, boosting the Agent's reputation to many factions in the game.
If the Totem of Tiber Septim was given to Mannimarco, he uses the power stored in the Numidium to turn himself into a god.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Morgiah's Wedding
"Very good. If you are not rewarded with death by the loyal servants of the Barrow, give this note to Princess Morgiah please."
- Soul of a Lich
", I am so glad you answered my letter. I hope my messenger was gentle. You have been a loyal servant in the past. Not as loyal as my living dead, but far more versatile. My need involves the lowest depths of Castle Sentinel, and the reward is knowledge that only the dead can provide. Are you willing?"
- Yes "How amusing. I am looking for the answer to a question. It doesn't exist among the living, but may exist among the dead. I want you to bring me back the ghost of Prince Karolis, the great grandfather of the late King Camaron of Sentinel. Karolis was a sorcerer of no mean skill. He is now a lich deep in the bowels of the Castle. I am giving you a special scarab. If it it close to him when you destroy his physical body, his soul will be trapped in the Scarab. Bring it back to me, and I will tell you a tale few mortals have heard."
- No "[?]"
Upon returning with the soul of the Prince:
"Well done. I am sure the prince will be most cooperative. Please accept this as a token of my appreciation. In addition, I have decided that it is time for someone outside of Tiber Septim's line to know the truth about the Underking. As you know, Tiber Septim was the first emperor of Tamriel. Toward the end of his wars of conquest, he betrayed his battlemage, Zurin Arctus. When Zurin died, his soul refused to leave his body. Something to do with the mysterious Numidium. Since that time Zurin Arctus has lived on as the Underking. The Underking and his agents have been a thorn in my side for centuries. Just remember, should the Underking regain his mortal body, he would surely throw all of Tamriel into conflict."
- Lysandus' Revenge
"This information is quite valuable. Let me gift you with gold for giving it to me. This will be quite handy in the coming conflict."
- Totem, Totem, Who Gets the Totem?
"The Totem! At last it is within my grasp. You have done well,. I shall remember this when I have transformed. Search now for the Mantella. Without it, the Totem is worthless. In the mean time, enjoy the adoration of the world."
Bugs[edit | edit source]
This section contains bugs related to Mannimarco (Daggerfall). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- The reputation is not actually awarded during the "Totem, Totem, Who Gets the Totem?" quest.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena (mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls Online
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends (Alliance War)