Reverence[edit | edit source]
Lorkhan, "The Missing God", was sundered into two halves during his destruction, becoming both Masser and Secunda. The two moons symbolize his duality, reminding his man-creations of his struggle, which is most likely another reason for the Khajiit's worship. The Khajiit also refer to Masser as Jode.
Cycle[edit | edit source]
A passage from Lymdrenn Tenvanni's Journal suggests that Masser reaches its fullest state on the summer solstice.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Masser is similar to the planet Mars, in both color and name. It was shown as a recolored picture of Mars in the skybox.[source?]
- Massar (مسار) is the Arabic word for "path" or "path follower."
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online