|It has been suggested that this article or section be merged with Word Wall, because: Might be better served there as this will always be a stub page (Discuss)|
- Fus (force) will apply the effect Force Without Effort, giving a 25% increase in stability against staggering and a 25% chance of opponents being staggered (most recommended, as by the time one reaches Paarthurnax, one will have learned all words of power for Unrelenting Force).
- Applies to most attacks with a stagger effect, such as Power Shot, Power Bash, regular power attacks, Unrelenting Force and Shield Charge (when the enemy is not knocked down).
- It does not function with the Destruction school perk Impact. It achieves its stagger effect through damage inflicted by a particular spell.
- Stacks with the Heavy Armor perk, Tower of Strength for 75% less stagger. This reduced stagger applies to Dragons landing/crashing near the player, resurrected dragons bursting from a burial mound, regular power attacks by foes, some traps and enemies who use shouts.
- Feim (fade) will apply the effect Ethereal Spirit, increasing health regeneration while ethereal by 25%.
- Yol (fire) will apply the effect The Fire Within, increasing the damage dealt by Fire Breath by 25%.
- The three meditations are all related to shouts obtainable throughout the main quest. One word of Unrelenting Force is found in Bleak Falls Barrow and two are gifted by the Greybeards. One word of Become Ethereal can be found in Ustengrav during the quest "The Horn of Jurgen Windcaller," while another word for Fire Breath is gifted to the Dragonborn by Paarthurnax.
This section contains bugs related to Meditations on the Words of Power. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Selecting "Feim" may not add the Ethereal Spirit perk and instead have no effect. The ability may only show in active effects while Ethereal.
- Sometimes selecting "Yol" adds a 25% bonus to all fire damage done by the Dragonborn, not just from the Fire Breath shout. This can be combined with Augment Fire perks, the Vampire/Necromage perk bonus, and Ahzidal's mask to gain huge bonuses to fire spells, with the Flames spell dealing up to 20 fire damage per second.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.