Medium Armor is a combat specialization skill in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. Use of the skill allows the effective use of specific types of armor. The Medium Armor skill is governed by the endurance attribute. This skill works to balance the protection provided by heavy armor with the speed and lightness of light armor.
The skill level is increased while wearing medium armor during combat. When a strike lands on a portion of the body covered in medium armor, progress towards the skill increase a percentage. When the progression of the current skill level reaches 100%, the skill level increases by 1.
Racial bonus[edit | edit source]
Skill Books[edit | edit source]
Trainers[edit | edit source]
- Arathor, at the South Wall Cornerclub (up to 44)
- Borwen, in the Covenant (up to 47)
- Cirwedh, at Telvanni Tower (up to 47)
- Hides His Eyes, at the Suran Tradehouse (up to 49)
- Larrius Varro, inside Moonmoth Legion Fort near Balmora (up to 64)
Appearances[edit | edit source]