Mehrunes' Razor (DLC9) is the fifth official plug-in for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion from Bethesda Softworks. It features a quest for a Daedric artifact known as the Mehrunes' Razor from the lost Ayleid city of Varsa Baalim. It was released for both the PC and the Xbox 360 on June 16, 2006. It requires the v1.1.511 patch to work.
- A fully-featured quest taking the Hero deep into the fringes of the Niben.
- Earn the fearsome Mehrunes' Razor, with the ability to kill foes instantly.
- 17 new magic items to discover
- Conquer the largest dungeon in all Cyrodiil.
- Thwart a plot to overthrow Imperial rule in Tamriel.
- 12 new books, notes, and journals to help the Hero unravel the mystery.
- Hidden treasures
- The PC version of this plug-in is no longer available on the Bethesda website, however, one can still acquire it as part of the The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition Deluxe from Steam.