Meris, also known as Saint Meris the Peacemaker, is a saint of the Tribunal Temple and the Patron of Farmers and Laborers. As a little girl, Saint Meris showed healing gifts, and trained as a healer. She ended a long and bloody House war, intervening on the battlefield in her white robe to heal warriors and spellcrafters without regard to faction. The troops of all the Houses adopted white robes as their standards, and refused to shed the blood of their brethren.
During the events of The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, shrines dedicated to her can be found across Vvardenfell, inside Temples, such as the High Fane in Vivec City, the Ghostgate Temple in the Ashlands, or the Holamayan Monastery in the Azura's Coast region.
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn (mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls Online (mentioned only)