"You must explain why you have come here, and quickly. No speeches and excuses. Use your words with care, for I am a councilor of House Redoran and a very busy man with many duties and responsibilities. I am not one to stand about idle while others chatter on and on about the most trivial of subjects."
- Redoran Hortator "I have spoken with Athyn Sarethi. He believes your story and says you can be trusted. I have know Athyn Sarethi since he was a child, and I have absolute faith in his judgement. Please accept my apologies for not seeking you out and accepting you at once. Forgive me also for believing these rumors about you being an Imperial spy. You have my vote. Miner Arobar hereby confirms as Hortator of House Redoran. Tell the other councilors I have given you my blessings."
If approached again:
"I have given you my vote as the new Redoran Hortator. Have the other councilors agreed? Once they agree, you will be the Hortator of House Redoran. A heavy title, laden with tradition and responsibility. I trust one as dedicated to the eradication of Dagoth Ur as you shall use the title in a responsible manner."
- Redoran Hortator "I have given you my own vote for the great title of Hortator of House Redoran. The challenge of convincing the rest of the House Redoran Council is now yours. Perhaps a word of advice is in order. You may find that the Archmaster Bolvyn Venim will be difficult to win to your side. If you cannot convince him of your good will, may I suggest challenging him to a duel? He will be difficult to defeat in combat, but if you are truly the Hortator and the Nerevarine, you are fated to succeed."
- "I am a very busy man, . I trust you will explain this reason for interrupting me yet again?"
- "I've heard you were asking for support on the Council. I respect you personally, but I cannot give you my support." – During "Miner Arobar's Support"
- "You have rescued my daughter, . I must apologize for the way I treated you. I will gladly offer my support to make you a Councilman. Please take this amulet as a sign of my support. Also take this Redoran Master Helm. All the Redoran Councilors have a Master's Helm for rituals and public appearance." – During "Miner Arobar's Support"
- "What can I do for the that rescued my daughter?" – After "Miner Arobar's Support"