- Talk to Kaye in the Imperial Chapels at Ebonheart.
- Head to the Hawkmoth Legion Garrison to find more information about Caryarel and the Chapel Limeware Bowl that has gone missing.
- Talk to Landorume or Fanildil to find that Caryarel lives in Gnaar Mok.
- Travel to Gnaar Mok and steal the bowl from Caryarel's house.
- Return to Kaye to complete the quest and collect the reward.
Kaye at the Imperial Chapels in Ebonheart will ask the Nerevarine to track down the Chapel Limeware Bowl that went missing soon after an Altmer named Caryarel. Although Kaye only knows that Caryarel lives somewhere on the coast, he suggests that the Nerevarine talk to people in the Hawkmoth Legion Garrison to find out more information.
Either of the two Altmer in the fort, Landorume and Fanildil, will tell them that Caryarel can be found in Gnaar Mok.
He will be in or around his house. Either kill him to get the key or else break in when he's not nearby. The Nerevarine will find the bowl in a barrel between the hammock and the table.
Return to Kaye with the Chapel Limeware Bowl to receive 200 gold and three Scrolls of Divine Intervention.
|While a High Elf named Caryarel was being treated for swamp fever at the Imperial Chapels, a rare limeware bowl disappeared. Kaye asked me to find Caryarel and retrieve the missing chapel limeware bowl. Kaye says the High Elves are a small, tight-knit community on Vvardenfell, so he suggests I ask other High Elves if they know Caryarel and where he lives.
|A High Elf told me that Caryarel lived in Gnaar Mok, a fishing village on the Bitter Coast. I can get passage to Hla Oad, and then Gnaar Mok, from the shipmaster Nevosi Hlan, on the boat called "Chun-Ook" at the Ebonheart docks.|
|Someone in Gnaar Mok told me that Caryarel lived in a shack by the docks.|
|I spoke to Caryarel. He said he didn't know anything about a Chapel Limeware Bowl, and told me to go away and leave him alone.|
|I returned the Chapel Limeware Bowl to Kaye. He was pleased enough to give me 200 gold to cover my expenses. He also gave me some divine intervention scrolls.
||I told Kaye I would not be able to retrieve the Chapel Limeware Bowl as he requested. He was disappointed, and told me not to come back for at least a day. He told me to get my priorities straight before I ask him again for a shrine sergeant mission.
- If you have the Tribunal extension, a second Chapel Limeware Bowl can be found in Llethan Manor, on the bottom shelf of a stand in the first upstairs room. Kaye doesn't care which of the two bowls you give him.
- If you return to Kaye and can't or won't find the bowl. His disposition towards you drops by ten and you will start the next quest.
|Imperial Cult Quests|
|Specialized||A Lucky Coin|
|Lay Healer Quests||Gathering Marshmerrow • Gathering Muck • Gathering Willow Anther • Gathering Scrib Jelly • Gathering Corkbulb Root • Gathering Rat Meat • Gathering Netch Leather|
|Almoner Quests||Alms from the Skyrim Mission • Alms from the Argonian Mission • Buckmoth Alms • Shirt and Vest for Harvest's End • Brandy for the Fundraising Dinner • Donation from Cunius Pelelius • Pledge from Canctunian Ponius|
|Shrine Sergeant Quests||Missing Limeware • The Haunting • Thelsa Dral the Witch • Silver Staff of Shaming • Restless Spirit|
|Lalatia Varian's Quests||Ring in Darkness • Boots of the Apostle • Ice Blade of the Monarch • The Scroll of Fiercely Roasting • Skull-Crusher|