Molag Kena is a powerful Xivkyn who has been masquerading as the Empress regent, Clivia Tharn. She can be found at the White-Gold Tower Pinnacle at the end of the dungeon, in which she reveals herself and fights you. She serves as the sixth and final boss of the dungeon.
Molag Kena is first found as the Empress Regent Clivia Tharn, while speaking to Sister Terran Arminus. After the Elder Scroll is found within the tower, she will betray you and Terran while fleeing to the Shattered Void. After reaching the White-Gold Tower Pinnacle, she reveals herself as Molag Kena, and will fight you. After she is killed, the Elder Scroll she stole is picked up by Terran, and a portal opens up back to Tamriel.
Attacks and abilities
- Bolt Assault
- Lightning Aspect – Summonable
- Shock Spear
- Shock Strike
- Storm Fury
- Storm Shield
- Storm Slam
- Storm Wall
After transforming, Kena can be found within an orb of lightning, powered by three Lightning Aspects. Once they are killed, she will be released and initiate combat with you.
During combat, Kena will summon Storm Atronachs while using spells and her mace to attack you. She will later summon the Lightning Aspects once again and release waves of lightning. Powerful waves will knock you backwards, and can push you into the boundary surrounding the pinnacle that can turn you to ash. Once she is killed, a portal is opened back to Green Emperor Way.
- "Do you fools still believe you are dealing with Clivia Tharn? She is as lost to you as the White-Gold Tower!" – In form of Empress-Regent Clivia Tharn
- "Lord Bal, I have the Elder Scroll! The Planemeld Obverse begins!" – At the start of the fight
- "Kill them!"
- "My light will feast on your flesh!"
- "Give up! Embrace my light!"
- "Silence the mortals!"
- "You cannot stop Lord Bal's will!"
- "Reduce the mortals to dust!"
- "Run for your lives!"
- "Be gone!"
- "The Planemeld obverse—it begins!"
- As of the Thieves Guild update, Molag Kena's Shock Spear attack can be negated using a Synergy for that same attack.