An entrance to the Monastery Undercroft can be found by walking down the eastern staircase in the monastery. The Undercroft as a whole includes several smaller sublocations.
Inside the Undercroft Passage are several caged immigrants to the island, some of whom are deceased.
Undercroft Great HallEdit
The Undercroft Great Hall is a large two-story room with a beam of light shining down into the center. Here, newcomers to the island are being drained by a mysterious pearl guarded by hostile creatures.
The Undercroft Labyrinth is a series of passageways ending with a large room with a curved staircase. At the end there is an exit that leads to the hedge maze near the Shimmerene Dockworks.
Razum-dar asks the Vestige to ask three citizens of Shimmerene their opinions on Queen Ayrenn's decree to allow other races onto the island of Summerset. Their answers all lead to the monastery in Shimmerene.
- Abyssal Pearl – In the northwest room on the upper floor during "The Queen's Decree"
- Investigating our Allies, Part 2 – On a stone wall outside the monastery
- Kinlady's Letter – On a table in the central part of the monastery during "The Queen's Decree"
- List of Sequestered Guests – On a table in the western part of the monastery during "The Queen's Decree"
- Monastery of Serene Harmony
- Monastery Undercroft
- Aphaurin Spenard*
- Daine Dupare*
- Earl of Clavicus Vile*
- Eburris Calatus*
- Elivette Dupare*
- Minone Aloette*
- Rafel Ledure*
* These characters are quest-related and may only be present during said quest.
- Skaafin Bloodcleaver
- Skaafin Masquer
- Skaafin Tracker
- Skaafin Witchling
- Skaafin Wretch
- Yaghra Larva
- Yaghra Spewer
- Yaghra Strider