Background[edit | edit source]
Jonna is the sister of Falion, both from Hammerfell. She and her brother have traveled together their whole lives, but when something drew Falion to Morthal, they both settled. The town was without an inn at the time, so Jonna modified one of the homes.
She doesn't get a lot of business, but she does appreciate visitors who stop by and can stand Lurbuk's ballads.
Notable items[edit | edit source]
- Restoration skill book: Racial Phylogeny – in a woven basket sitting atop a dresser in one of the rooms.
Quests[edit | edit source]
- The Dark Brotherhood Forever – In the Moorside Inn the Dragonborn will find a target. Killing him unnoticed is very hard. When he sits on a bench, he can be killed with an arrow or bolt to his head without attracting attention.
- Contract: Kill Lurbuk
- Laid to Rest – Asking Jonna about the burned out house starts the quest.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The logo of the inn appears to be Sentinel's crest with the moon at the right.
- Moorside Inn is unique in that it has virtually no customers loitering within, unlike most other inns across Skyrim. Because of this, the innkeeper says that business "just ain't here at all" and that the front door doesn't get much use.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
This section contains bugs related to Moorside Inn. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- The second room on the left after entering contains an unowned bed and dresser. The bed can be slept in without paying for the night.