Morgiah was the second child of Queen Barenziah and King Symmachus. . After the chaos that occurred in Mournhold, Barenziah travelled to the Imperial City, where she met with an old family friend, King Eadwyre. He convinced her to move to Wayrest, later becoming the Queen of this High Rock city, and in the process, making Morgiah the Princess. 
Much later in life, Morgiah marries King Karoodil of Firsthold. , and moves to Firsthold with him. She then proceeds two have two children to him, Goranthir, and Rinnala.  About these children, it is said that although they are half-Altmer, they "are fully Dunmer in appearance" .
She spent a number of years in Firsthold with her husband. There was much resentment at the time from several Altmer, led by Lady Gialene. Morgiah, however, was able to successfully stop this uprising. 
- Morgiah's Wedding (The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall Quest)
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall Template:1st
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (mentioned only)