Morihaus, also known as Morihaus-Breath-of-Kyne or Mor, was a demiprince[UL 1] or a demigod with the appearance of a winged minotaur. Morihaus is a cultural hero of Imperials due to his role in the Alessian Rebellion. Legend portrays him as the Taker of the Citadel, an act of mythic times that established Human control over the Nibenay Valley. Famous Khajiiti artist Cherim created a tapestry depicting Morihaus and an army of rebels battling the Ayleids at the White-Gold Tower. Morihaus is often associated with the Nordic powers of Thu'um  and therefore with Kynareth and speculated to be actual offspring of Kyne, although this statement is not necessarily literal due to Kyne being a god.
- The Nord city of Morthal is said to be named after him.
- A statue of Morihaus can be found in the Arena District in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, although he is depicted as a human rather than a winged man-bull.
- The legendary Lord's Mail belonged to Morihaus.
- His wing feather can be found in The Elder Scrolls Online.
- He was on good terms with Fa-Nuit-Hen.
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls Online (mentioned only)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Shezarr and the Divines
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 The Song of Pelinal, Book V
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Loremaster's Archive: The Maelstrom Arena - Part One
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 The Adabal-a
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Varieties of Faith in the Empire
- ↑ Cherim's Heart of Anequina
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 On Minotaurs
- ↑ The Song of Pelinal, Book II
- ↑ Loading screens in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- ↑ Tamrielic Lore
- ↑ Description of Morihaus Wing Feather