Interior[edit | edit source]
First floor[edit | edit source]
The first room includes a 'throne' for Lleril Morvayn, flanked by two smaller chairs and a House Redoran banner hanging behind it. Two Redoran guards stand on either side of the door upon entry. The next room includes an arcane enchanter and a staircase leading up to the second floor.
Second floor[edit | edit source]
The bedchamber takes up the second floor, closed off by a door that, depending on the time of day, has to be picked in order to gain entry. Inside is a set of chitin armor and an East Empire Company Strongbox.
Notable items[edit | edit source]
- Chitin armor and a chitin helmet in a display case.
- East Empire Company Strongbox (unlocked) in the chambers upstairs.
- Cooked boar meat and 3 horker and ash yam stew on the table immediately in front of you as soon as you enter.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There is a Morvayn Manor in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, but it is located in Morrowind on the island of Vvardenfell, and belongs to the same family.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
This section contains bugs related to Morvayn Manor (Dragonborn). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Sometimes there will be no floor. This glitch applies to several other buildings in Raven Rock.