The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Take Bera's Necklace to Runil in Falkreath
- Return to Morwen in Skaal Village
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
What did you need? "I came across a few of my mother's old things not long ago. Among them was a necklace that my father gave to her when they were married. I believe she would want it placed upon her tombstone in Falkreath, as a symbol of her undying love and the great sacrifice she made for it. If you find yourself in Falkreath, please give this amulet to the priest Runil and tell him that I sent you. He will understand. I don't have much to give you in reward, but return to me when the task is done and I'll do what I can. Thank you, Skaal-friend."
- Why did your mother leave the village? "A trade ship from Skyrim struck ice off the coast near the village, and the Skaal took in the surviving sailors. My mother fell in love with one of the sailors - my father - and eventually returned with him to Skyrim"
- Did she ever return here? "Sadly, no. She died in Falkreath, where I was born."
Speaking to Runil in Falkreath, he will accept the amulet to place upon the grave of Morwen's mother.
Morwen of Skaal Village sent me to ask a favor of you. "Morwen, you say? Now there's a name I havn't heard in a long time. Left to join her mother's people of Solstheim, as I recall. I knew her parents quite well, you know. Bera and Ulfarr were good people, very much in love. Now, what can I do for young Morwen?"
- She wants this placed at her mother's grave. "Ah, yes, Bera's silver necklace. It was a wedding gift and she rarely took it off. I'll be glad to oblige. What a touching gesture, to display the symbol of her devotion in such a way. Tell Morwen I'll be happy to grant her request. I am sure it will bring joy to her mother and father as they walk in Aetherius."
- She's not exactly young anymore. "Ah, well, I suppose she'll always be that feisty little girl I used to know. Of course, when you reach my age, you'll find that the word "young" is a very relative term."
Runil agreed to your request. "You've brought warmth to my heart, outsider, and I'm in your debt. Please accept this as a token of gratitude. Oce again, you've proven yourself an ally to the Skaal.
Journal[edit | edit source]
|Morwen's Request – DLC2SkaalVillageFreeform1|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.