The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Sublocations[edit | edit source]
- Crypt of the Virtuous Maidens
- Tomb of Blessed Interment
- Sepulcher of Blessed Interment
- Suturah's Crypt
Quests[edit | edit source]
Notable items[edit | edit source]
- Motalion Necropolis Report – Western side of the locations, behind the giant pillars on a hill
- The Eight Steps of Mummification
- Anseri Maja's Ward
- Ansei Halehah's Ward
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Ansei Halehah
- Prince Azah
- Talia at-Marimah
- Throne Keeper Farvad
- Ash'abah Warrior (follows other players instead of Talia at-Marimah)
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Alasan (Ghost)
- Consecrated Swordmaster
- Consecrated Healer
- Consecrated Whirlwind
- Withered Hand
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The glowing blue stone on the postaments are called "Sacred Welkynd Stones".
- If you successfully hide from the Consecrated Undead in Sepulcher of Blessed Interment, they will not move, drawing and hiding their weapons.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.