Murkmire is a region in The Elder Scrolls Online: Murkmire. It is located along the south-central coast of Black Marsh, around the city-state of Lilmoth. The region has different breeds of Argonian and different creatures, including the little-known Naga. It was released as part of its own DLC on October 22nd, 2018 for PC/Mac, and November 6th, 2018 for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
- Bog Blight
- Haj Mota
- Kotu Gava
- Blackrose Prison Wayshrine
- Bright-Throat Wayshrine
- Dead-Water Wayshrine
- Lilmoth Wayshrine
- Root-Whisper Wayshrine
- Deep Swamp Forge
- Ruined Village
- Sweet Breeze Overlook
- Alten Meerhleel
- Path of the Lily
- Root-Whisper Village
- Ruined Guardhouse
- The Dominus Fatum
- Xinchei-Konu Monument
- Murkmire had undergone various changes. Originally announced as an Adventure Zone (i.e. Craglorn), but was changed to a regular zone. Sometime later, its location was changed from being the western region directly south of Shadowfen, surrounding Gideon, to the far south around Lilmoth.
- Murkmire takes inspiration from "An Elder Scrolls Novel: The Infernal City" by including locations such as Ixtaxh-thtithil-meht. Lilmoth is a centralized location in the first part of the novel.
- According to datamining, it will be about the same size as Clockwork City.
- The Elder Scrolls Online (mentioned only)
- July 20, 2014. MMORPG Life – Murkmire
- Announcing the Murkmire Release Dates & Prologue Quests
- July 23, 2014. The Elder Scrolls Online Quakecon 2014 Wrap-up
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Murkmire First Look