Muurine is an Altmer mage who lives in Crucible. She is obsessed with finding out the latest gossip and conspiracy theories. She lives in her house in the center of Crucible with Uncle Leo, a non-hostile zombie.
Sheogorath sends the Hero to speak to Lady Syl, Duchess of Dementia. She claims everyone around her is plotting to kill her and take over her throne. She sends them to Herdir, the court's enthusiastic torturer.
Muurine is the head of a group of citizens who are trying to kill Syl for her alleged betrayal of Dementia. Muurine found out that Syl was having forbidden relations with Lord Thadon, the Duke of Mania.
When the Hero discovers her plot and her role in it, she will be sent to Syl's torture chamber and killed.
"Hello there. I just finished a lovely conversation with Uncle Leo; it seems he's not feeling well today. Lost an arm."
- Conspiracy "I see you've done quite a bit of work to track me down. Yes, I orchestrated it. Syl deserves to die a painful death for turning on all of us, and consorting with our enemies. Go ahead, do what you will. Nothing matters now."
- Conspiracy "Haven't you got what you need? Shouldn't you be running off to tattle like a good little servant?"
Inside the torture chamber:
"You've chosen a side, little one. You'll get what's coming to you eventually."
- If Muurine dies, her tombstone in New Sheoth Graveyard will say, "Muurine rests with the knowledge that her death provides much gossip."
- "I'm Muurine. If you have any secrets, I'm the one to tell. I won't share them with anyone but family. Unless they're good ones, that is."
- "If you hear anything interesting, let me know."
This section contains bugs related to Muurine. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- clubs. This is due to a bug effecting all the members of the Rooftop Club that ironically causes them to spawn a new club every night. If killed, her inventory will sometimes consist of a large number of