The school of Mysticism, or the Old Way, can unravel the mysteries of the universe if properly applied. It can also tell one what is around the next corner, lying in wait for a hapless adventurer to wander by. Mysticism is one of the oldest and least understood Schools of Magic. It was first developed by the Psijic Order, long before there was a name for it.
The Old Ways practiced by the Psijic Order have been described as "a combination of mysticism, magic and divine laws that define the nature of reality."
By game[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Mysticism class is not present in Skyrim, but the spells are put into different schools (mostly Conjuration and Alteration).
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- An Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion