Mysticism is a magic arts skill that manipulates magic and forces in the world. It includes spells that absorb, reflect, and dispel magic, as well as the ability to move objects, sense nearby life, and bind souls into stones for future use. The Leyawiin Mages Guild specializes in Mysticism. Mysticism is one of the six schools of Magicka. Casting it exhausts Magicka.
|Description:||Mysticism spell casting sound|
- Legendary Dispel
- Legendary Life Detection
- Legendary Soul Trap
- Legendary Spell Absorption
- Legendary Spell Reflection
- Movement Mastery
- Superior Dispel
- Superior Life Detection
- Superior Soul Trap
- Superior Spell Absorption
- Superior Spell Reflection
- Greater Dispel
- Greater Dispel Other
- Greater Life Detection
- Greater Soul Trap
- Greater Spell Reflection
- Psychic Motion
- Spell Absorption
Spell merchants and trainersEdit
- Before the Ages of Man
- The Black Arts On Trial
- Mythic Dawn Commentaries 4
- The Firsthold Revolt
- 2920, vol 02 - Sun's Dawn
- Souls, Black and White
- A Novice can only cast Novice level Mysticism spells.
- An Apprentice can cast Apprentice and Novice level Mysticism spells.
- A Journeyman can cast Journeyman, Apprentice and Novice level Mysticism spells.
- An Expert can cast Expert, Journeyman, Apprentice, and Novice level Mysticism spells.
- A Master can cast all Mysticism spells.
Classes and racesEdit
Classes utilizing the Mysticism skill:
Races granted boosts to Mysticism:
The mysteries of magic are slowly revealing themselves to you. You are now an Apprentice of Mysticism and can cast Apprentice level Mysticism spells.
The mysteries of magic are slowly revealing themselves to you. You are now a Journeyman of Mysticism and can cast Journeyman level Mysticism spells.
The mysteries of magic are slowly revealing themselves to you. You are now an Expert of Mysticism and can cast Expert level Mysticism spells.
The mysteries of magic are slowly revealing themselves to you. You are now a Master of Mysticism and can cast Master level Mysticism spells.
When the Mysticism skill reaches 70 or higher, NPCs may say: "There's an air of Mysticism about you."
Mysticism is ideal for sneaks due to the detect life spells. Players that like to recharge their magic weapons often will find Soul Trap spells useful as well. Reflect spells and Absorb spells are not very useful because they only go to 20% even at very high levels. Mysticism helps raise Intelligence which in turn helps raise total Magicka.