Interactions[edit | edit source]
Nahkriin can be encountered within the Nordic ruin of Skuldafn during the main quest "The World-Eater's Eyrie." He must be defeated in order to obtain the Dragon Priest Staff which is used to open a portal to Sovngarde.
Notable items[edit | edit source]
Upon his defeat, Nahkriin drops his mask—one of the eight mysterious Dragon Priest Masks located throughout Skyrim. This is the only opportunity to obtain this mask as it is impossible to return to Skuldafn unless the player uses console commands.
Collecting all eight masks is a requirement for the unmarked quest to restore the Dragon Priest Shrine. Once restored, the ninth mask will be accessible by the player.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- He is one of two dragon priests that does not exit from a sarcophagus, the other being Morokei.
- While in combat, Nahkriin will speak in the Dragon Tongue. Aside from Morokei, he is the only dragon priest that ever speaks to the Dragonborn.
- Unlike Morokei, Nahkriin speaks only in dragon language.
- Nahkriin's name can be found on the "Strun" word wall that he guards.
- If one sprints past him using the Whirlwind Sprint shout or with light armor equipped, the Dragonborn can completely bypass Nahkriin and enter the portal to Sovngarde. However, this means that his mask will never be obtainable, and the player will require console commands to collect it.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
|Skyrim||Hevnoraak • Krosis • Morokei • Nahkriin • Otar the Mad • Rahgot • Vokun • Volsung|
|Dragonborn||Ahzidal • Dukaan • Miraak • Vahlok the Jailor • Zahkriisos|
|Online||Akiirdal • ArthosiisOR • Haldriin • Korthor • Vosis|