This mask can be acquired from the dragon priest Nahkriin in Skuldafn during the quest "The World-Eater's Eyrie," just before entering Sovngarde. This is the only opportunity to obtain this mask as it is impossible to return to Skuldafn.
Wearing this mask grants the following bonuses:
It is rather useful for magicians, whether early or late game, especially those who delve into offensive and defensive spells. The Altmer can use this to increase their magicka pool even more. Player characters of this race can use the Archmage's robes and the atronach stone to fortify magicka by 150 points.
- As the mask is considered armor, it negates the Alteration perk, Mage Armor.
- This mask has the same base armor stats as the Daedric helmet.
This section contains bugs related to Nahkriin (Mask). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Dragonborn's entire head may disappear, showing only an empty hood.
When equipping a mask and the Archmage's robes together; both the mask and the
- A short term fix is to drop the Archmage's robes then pick them up again.
- Another fix is to store the mask in a container and then equip it directly from the container.
- This can be temporarily fixed by pressing F5, quicksave, and then F9, quick load.
- Clearing the Xbox 360 cache will also correct this issue.
- PS3 users can also temporarily fix this by saving and loading
- falmer helmet, Ancient Shrouded Cowl, the Jagged Crown and circlets. It is possible to equip this item while wearing a
- follower, over time it may disappear from their inventory.
If any mask is given to any
player.additem 00061CA5 1, and it will add the mask to the inventory again. To resolve this, use the console command
- To resolve this, use the console command
|Dragon Priest Masks|
|Skyrim||Hevnoraak • Konahrik • Krosis • Morokei • Nahkriin • Otar • Rahgot • Vokun • Volsung|
|Dragonborn||Ahzidal • Dukaan • Miraak • Zahkriisos|