Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Perks[edit | edit source]
- Apprentice Restoration halves the magicka cost of the spell.
- Regeneration makes this spell 50% more effective.
- The permanent Active Effect Sailor's Repose adds a 10% healing bonus.
- Respite allows the spell to restore stamina to the target.
- Necromage makes this spell much more powerful, and even more if the Dragonborn is a Vampire.
Attributes[edit | edit source]
- Weight: 1
- Value: 115
- See Spell Tome for a complete table of spell tomes, their descriptions, and their values.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Castle Volkihar — The spell tome can be purchased from Ronthil if the Dragonborn joins the Volkihar Clan.
- Dimhollow Crypt — in the room past where Serana is first met. It is on a table near a chest, below and to the right of the lever.
See also[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Bane of the Undead • Circle of Protection • Close Wounds • Fast Healing • Grand Healing • Greater Ward |
Guardian Circle • Heal Other • Healing • Healing Hands • Lesser Ward • Repel Lesser Undead • Steadfast Ward
Turn Greater Undead • Turn Lesser Undead • Turn Undead
|Heal Undead • Necromantic Healing • Stendarr's Aura • Sun Fire • Vampire's Bane|
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Restoration Ritual Spell • Wards • Magicka • Health • Perks • College of Winterhold • Restoration trainers|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.