"Siddgeir can sometimes act too quickly but he does listen to Helvard and I."
- How long have you been a Steward? "It was Dengeir who made me a steward, long ago when he was young. When Dengeir's health began to fail, young was appointed Jarl in his stead. It was simpler just to keep me as steward. has no interest in running his hold, and so leaves such matters to me. As for my part, I do my best to see that folk are treated fairly."
- Why is your cemetery so large? "Many battles have been fought here over the centuries. Graves were dug and monuments built, and the town grew around these. In time, Falkreath came to be known as the heroes' graveyard. Many noble Jarls and renowned warriors asked to be buried here. Falkreath's reputation has faded somewhat, but the graves remain, reminding us of the one inevitable truth of life."
Granite Hill TaxesEdit
Siddgeir: "Why have taxes not come in from Granite Hill, Nenya? We should send some guards down there."
Nenya: "They are only a little late, Jarl. The trade routes are affected by the war, we should give them another day."
Siddgeir: "Very well, but when their emissary arrives I want words with him."
Helvard: "Preparing the defenses is almost impossible lately, every time we get a new war report our needs change."
Nenya: "The trade routes are affected as well. Procuring supplies is a guessing game. Weapons sell well though."
Helvard: "Mmmm, careful with that, Nenya, our merchants could be selling weapons to an invading force."
- "I'm the steward here. I serve under Jarl Siddgeir and Jarl Dengeir before him."
- "Siddgeir can sometimes act too quickly but he does listen to Helvard and I."
- "For Falkreath and I this is just one war in a long line."
- "Be safe, traveler."
- "May wisdom forever light your path."
- "I hope the wilds claim you, one of these days." —After being exiled
- Nenya is voiced by Colleen Delaney, who also voices Lydia, Ria, and Mephala.
- She may also be a target in "Rescue Mission" where she needs to be escorted back to Falkreath.