|This article has an excess of redlinks in it. Attention is requested to create new articles from links to relevant topics and remove those links which lead to pages unlikely to be covered by the wiki.|
Nereids are sea spirits native to the province of Valenwood. Three Nereid sisters, Sister of Floods, Sister of Rain, and Sister of Waves, occupy the Arx Corinium in Shadowfen. The Vestige helps these Nereids rid their home of lamia and other creatures.
- Frost Bolt: basic ranged frost attack
- Water Geyser: moderate frost damage that appears underneath player, should be dodged
- Hurricane: moderate frost damage around itself in red doughnut area, can be interrupted
- This list is incomplete; help us expand it.
- Forces of Nature – Help the Nereid Sisters clear Arx Corinium.
- Maelstrom Arena OR
- Mistress of the Lake
- Right of Theft – Involves General Malgoth's destruction of Dread Vullain, and the temple therein
- Sunken Knowledge
- The Fallen City of Shada: Cleanse the waters of Shada's Tear
- The Reason We Fight
- The Water Stone
- Waters Run Foul – Release the researches from Nereid Queen's influence
- Arx Corinium, Shadowfen
- Dragonstar Arena – During the third round
- Halcyon Lake
- Jagged Grotto, Malabal Tor
- Lady Solace's Fen, Grahtwood
- Lake of Teeth, Craglorn
- Maelstrom Arena, Wrothgar OR
- Shada's Tear, Craglorn
- Siren's Cove, Rivenspire
- Underpalll Cave, Cyrodiil
- Waterdancer Falls, Reaper's March
- Mudcrab Beach, Stormhaven
- Desuuga the Siren (Siren's Cove)
- Emelin the Returned (Underpall Cave)
- Emi'liah (Shada's Tear)
- Jah'lah (Shada's Tear)
- Lady Solace (Lady Solace's Fen, Grahtwood)
- Lorelia (Halcyon Lake)
- Nereid Empress [?]
- Queen of Three Mercies (Waterdancer Falls)
- Shada (Shada's Tear)
- Shield Maiden (Shada's Tear)
- Sister of Floods (Arx Corinium)
- Sister of Rain (Arx Corinium)
- Sister of Waves (Arx Corinium)
- Tallata the Lustrous (Jagged Grotto)
- Mercy Killer – Defeat Queen of Three Mercies at Waterdancer Falls. (Also has a chance to drop Glove of Three Mercies).
- Tallata's Annihilator – Kill Tallata the Lustrous in Jagged Grotto
- Underpall Cave Explorer – Explore Underpall Cave and kill Emelin the Returned.
- Water Walloper – Defeat Lady Solace in Lady Solace's Fen.
- A Nereid Stole My Husband
- The Nereid's Dilemma
- Elphirion's Journal
- General Malgoth's Journal
- Waterlogged Journal
- Queen Ayrenn is said to have once danced with Nereids in Ilessan Hills.
- Nereids are most likely based on the creatures of the same name from Greek mythology.
- The contraband items, "Nereid's Wisp Lantern" (Lights/Tools); and "Lucky Nereid's Foot" (Objects and Oddities), both mention Nereids.
This section contains bugs related to Nereid (Online). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Arx Corinium speak German in the English version of The Elder Scrolls Online. However, they do not speak English in the German version of Online. Sometimes, the Nereids in the
- The Elder Scrolls Online
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends