"I wonder if I could trouble you for a moment of your time, Nerevarine (Player name). I don't know if you've heard the rumors going around about a disease; I can say that I consider them to be exaggerations of the truth. Several people have fallen ill lately, to be sure, but it is hardly the epidemic people are making it out to be. Regardless, I wondered if I could ask a small favor of you."
- epidemic "Yes, the whole thing has been blown out of proportion, in my opinion. That does not mean, however, that I am not taking it seriously. Believe me, the Temple is keeping a close eye on the situation, as am I."
- Favor "Yes. Well. It's not much, really. A simple delivery that needs to be made, actually. Geon Auline reported being ill earlier this week, yet refuses to come to the Temple for healing. Some nonsense about a collection of his. At any rate, if he will not come to us, then we must take the initiative and go to him. Will you deliver this Cure Disease Potion to him?"
- Cure Disease Potion "Yes, I know it's a menial task, most likely beneath someone of your stature. I'd take it myself, but I need to stay here in case anyone else arrives needing assistance. I do appreciate it, Nerevarine (Player name). Just let me know when you've delivered it."
After delivering the potion:
"Don't just stand there, Nerevarine (Player name)! Get rid of these rats! They've all been infected!"
After defeating the rats:
"This is a serious turn of events, Nerevarine (Player name). Perhaps I've underestimated what's going on here. May I ask another favor of you?"
- Favor "I hope it's not too much of an imposition, but there's another sick individual that needs healing. Athelyn Malas is out in the Temple Courtyard; the Ordinators won't let him come in. They've seen the increase in people requesting healing from the Temple, and fear that allowing him access will only spread whatever disease it is he carries. Can you take a Cure Disease Potion to him?"
- Cure Disease Potion "Yes, I know. Please don't hat eme. But after those vicious rats showed up, I realized I still can't afford to leave the Temple. Besides, I'd like to take a closer look at one of them, to see if I can't really figure out what's going on here. Just take the potion to Athelyn Malas; he should be somewhere outside the Temple, in the courtyard. I do appreciate this, Nerevarine (Player name)."
- Cure Disease Potion "You delivered the potion? Wonderful, Nerevarine (Player name). I know it was a simple task, perhaps even an annoying one, but it was important nonetheless. I imagine Geon Audine will be feeling much better in the next few days."
- Geon Audine "I imagine he should be feeling much better now, Nerevarine (Player name)."
After curing Athelyn:
"Have you delivered that Cure Disease Potion, Nerevarine (Player name)? I'd be grateful if you've done me that favor."
- Cure Disease Potion "Thank you for taking care of that, Nerevarine (Player name)."
- Favor "Thank you for aiding me, Nerevarine (Player name). I'm afraid there's more serious work to be done, now that I've determined the Crimson Plague is behind all this."
- Crimson Plague "I had to do quite a bit of research to find any useful information. It seems the disease was stamped out during the Second Age, but now it's re-surfaced. I'm not sure how or why, but I know something must be done about it. It spreads easily, and acts quickly. Now that you're one of the few people aware of what's really going on, I'm going to enlist your help in learning more about this re-appearance of the Crimson Plague. I'd look into this myself, but I need to remain here in case more victims come in for treatment. I imagine that reasoning is becoming all too familiar to you, yes? Perhaps you could check it out for me? I'd start by checking the sewers and tombs beneath here, if I were you. The rats seem to be coming from there, and up through the Temple's basement. It must be something they're coming into contact with..."
- Crimson Plague "Any information will be useful, regardless of the source. There must be an explanation for this sudden outbreak."
After meeting Shunari:
"I heard noises from downstairs. What's happened?"
- help Shunari "Shunari? Yes, I know her. But keep your voice down. The guards have been looking for her. She's quite the accomplished thief, it seems. Here, take this scroll. If she needs curing, she won't have anything to do with potions. She thinks they're all poison, or at least they could be. If you have a spell you can use, that will work too. I believe Galsa offers something that might work. Go quickly, Nerevarine (Player name). We need all the information we can get!"
- help Shunari "She may not be the most lawful of Mournhold's citizens, but she often has valuable information. I do my best not to judge her actions. I'm glad you've been able to help her, Nerevarine (Player name)."
If approached again:
"I suggest you help Shunari, and quickly at that. She may have information we need to figure out what's going on."
After defeating Gedna Relvel:
"Have you any news about the Crimson Plague, Nerevarine (Player name)?"
- Crimson Plague "With Gedna Relvel dead, perhaps we've stemmed the tide of this outbreak, before it's spread too far. I'll have the guards on the lookout for any more rats; there shouldn't be many left now. Mournhold owes you quite a debt, Nerevarine (Player name), whether it know it or not. I cannot offer you much in the way of payment, but I can grant you the power to heal. I hope you will not often find cause to use it."
- Gedna Relvel "It's good that you dealt with her before she could spread her pestilence across our city."
- Crimson Plague "I cannot thank you enough. This city will never truly know what a service you have done it; you've prevented a horrible outbreak that would have ended up affecting us all."
- epidemic "It could've become something much worse, were it not for you, Nerevarine (Player name)."
- Favor "I've no more favors to ask of you, Nerevarine (Player name). You've done more than enough."