Netch Jelly is an ingredient in The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn. It can be used to make potions at an alchemy lab, or it can be used to make pieces of Improved Bonemold Armor at a forge, making it one of only seven alchemical ingredients with a use in Smithing.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Dropped by Netches.
- Two can be found in the Alchemy Lab during the quest "The Final Descent."
- Occasionally two or three can be bought from Edla in Skaal Village.
Potions[edit | edit source]
|Paralysis||Fortify Carry Weight||Restore Stamina||Fear|
† Multiple effects
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the only ingredient with Paralysis as a first effect. This means that when it is consumed, the Dragonborn will be briefly paralyzed, and fall to the ground as soon as they leave the menu. This can be done without alchemy perks, unlike other ingredients with the effect.
- It may be wise to keep Netch Jelly on hand in case of falls, as the paralysis caused on consumption will cancel the fall damage. This should be done as close to hitting the ground as possible.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
This section contains bugs related to Netch Jelly. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- horse while either doing the save and load glitch, the horse glitch, or just falling while riding a horse will cause many different bugs to occur: one of such bugs is being frozen in the air standing and not able to do anything; falling straight down and then hitting the ground, getting up, dying, and the last one is being able to walk on air. Consuming Netch Jelly on a
Consuming Netch Jelly while swimming, and then going back to land may result in the Dragonborn swimming on land. The effect can, however, only be seen in third person.
- This can be resolved by consuming Netch Jelly a second time once the Dragonborn is back on land.
- Consuming Netch Jelly while sheathing a weapon may leave the Dragonborn in the perspective of being paralyzed, although most actions are unaffected.