- Netch leather is dropped by betty netches and bull netches.
- Sold by Glover Mallory in Raven Rock.
- Fethis Alor in Raven Rock sometimes has it for sale.
- Halbarn Iron-Fur sells it at the Thirsk Mead Hall once the quest "Halbarn's Supplies" has been completed.
- Sometimes dropped by Lurkers in Apocrypha.
- The Rear Guard details how to correctly use netch leather armor, as well as highlighting how it cannot be eaten like normal leather can in dire times. It describes how the leather has a powdery, almost velvety texture to it, and despite months after the creature's death, the remnant nematocysts of the netch's venomous flesh (containing poison) can still be felt as small throbs or tingling.
- It has the same weight and base value as regular leather.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.