Description[edit | edit source]
Alongside the inn is a small lake with a sheltered pier. Its layout is typical of inns found throughout Skyrim. It has a large common room with a bar at one end and a large fire pit in the center. There are three bedrooms on the main floor with stairs leading down to a large cellar where there is another room that is being rented long-term by an Orc, Balagog gro-Nolob.
The inn seems lonely and sorrowful from the exterior, as the cold weather, frozen lake, and lack of life create a bleak setting. Inside is not much different; when asked why he drinks there, the only other patron, Fultheim, says, "Where else would I go to drink?"
Quests[edit | edit source]
Innkeeper Rumors[edit | edit source]
Notable items[edit | edit source]
- The Sneak skill book Legend of Krately House, found on a bedside table in the cellar.
- Fultheim carries a Blades sword.
- Dawnguard Cache at the foot of the pier once the Dawnguard member Saliah is found.DG
- Three clay deposits near the lake.HF
Characters[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The area has a lot of notable cut content in it, as in the Creation Kit, there are several containers, keys, and the Griefstricken Chef that were going to be used in this location. Their editor IDs all have the word "Heljarchen" in them, though this name was used for an unrelated location.