- "here's a giant spider in Nchuand-Zel. My workers call her 'Nimhe,' the poisoned one. If you deal with Nimhe, I'll let you into both the excavation site and my Dwemer Museum. What do you say?"
Nimhe, the Poisoned One is a quest available in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It is a miscellaneous quest received from Calcelmo in Markarth in which the Dragonborn must slay the giant spider Nimhe.
- Kill Nimhe inside Nchuand-Zel
- Tell Calcelmo that Nimhe is dead
Speak to Calcelmo about the Nchuand-Zel Excavation Site. A giant frostbite spider named Nimhe is causing a trouble for the workers, so Calcelmo asks the Dragonborn to kill the beast.
Go to the Nchuand-Zel Excavation Site and kill the spider, then return to Calcelmo. In return, he offers the Dragonborn access to his Dwemer Museum as a reward.
|Nimhe, the Poisoned One – FreeformMarkarthO
- Objective 10: Kill Nimhe inside Nchuand-Zel
- Objective 15: Tell Calcelmo that Nimhe is dead
This section contains bugs related to Nimhe, the Poisoned One. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Please reload an old save to confirm if the bug is still happening.
- If the bug is still occurring, please post the bug report with the appropriate system template 360 / XB1 , PS3 / PS4 , PC / MAC , NX , depending on which platform(s) the bug has been encountered on.
- Be descriptive when listing the bug and fixes, but avoid having conversations in the description and/or using first-person anecdotes: such discussions belong on the appropriate forum board.
- PC 360 PS3 Despite being a unique frostbite spider, Nimhe will respawn after an extended period of time.