Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Kill Nimhe inside Nchuand-Zel
- Tell Calcelmo that Nimhe is dead
Go to the Nchuand-Zel Excavation Site and kill the spider, then return to Calcelmo. In return, he offers the Dragonborn access to his Dwemer Museum as a reward.
|Nimhe, the Poisoned One – FreeformMarkarthO|
- At the top of the stone walkway the Dragonborn may find the body of Alethius and his notes, which will start a quest "The Lost Expedition" within Nchuand-Zel.
- This quest can be done in conjunction with the quest "Hard Answers" to allow legal entry to the Dwemer Museum but not to Calcelmo's Laboratory, further beyond.
- Despite being a unique frostbite spider, Nimhe will respawn after an extended period of time.
- Unrelenting Force shout may send Nimhe flying backwards through the ceiling. Though the marker will remain, she will remain inaccessible and a previous save must be reloaded. Using the