No Shira Citadel is a ruined fort found in the southeastern part of Hew's Bane that serves as the headquarters for the Iron Wheel. It is located south of Abah's Landing and east of the nearby No Shira Citadel Wayshrine.
- Iron Wheel Headquarters
- Iron Wheel Prison
- No Shira Prison Administration
- Warden's Chamber
- The Anemone
- No Shira, No Good! – next to the northeastern tent, by the entrance to the citadel
- Rhanbiq's Orders: Iron Wheel Headquarters – next to Suspicious Relief in the center of the headquarters
- Rhanbiq's Orders: al-Danobia Tomb – on the table in the northeastern tower
- Prince Hew and the Three-Legged Race – southeastern chamber in prison
- Balith's Journal – under the canopy near the ship
- Rhanbiq's Orders: Fulstrom Homestead – in the camp outside the southwestern wall
- Rhanbiq's Orders: No Shira Prison – under the tent, near the eastern citadel wall
- Iron Wheel Prisoner Transfer: Zeira – on The Anemone desk, on one of the barrels covered by net
Acquired during "The Long Game:
- Bolvyn Balvel
- Grania Broles
- Nicolas (in the No Shira Prison)
- Perennia Munia
- Stelvene Thenephan
- Varel Falavel
- Captain Evani
- Chief Inspector Rhanbiq
- Illia Gabinia
- Esunil the Fleet
- Thieves Guild Operative
- In Yoku, the name of the fort translates to "Noble Person Citadel," which is likely named after Prince Hubalajad, who ordered the fort's construction.
- In Patch 2.2.0, the files for the location originally called it "Fort Hiradirge Citadel," which was changed prior to release.
- Before the certain quest the prison cannot be opened from inside the citadel but can be accessed from the entrance facing the ship but there will be no characters or enemies inside.