Nocturnal's clothes can be spawned using the console command
player.additem 00088952, and removed with
player.removeitem 00088952. Due to its lack of item data, it will not appear inside the inventory, and is weightless. However, the game will claim "Nocturnal's Clothes added" when spawned.
The item may only be worn if the following is input:
player.equipitem 00088952. When
PRIDing other characters, they can be forced to wear the clothes with
- Nocturnal's clothes are one of the most revealing clothes in-game; others being the tavern clothes, Forsworn armor, and Ancient Nord armor.
This section contains bugs related to Nocturnal's Clothes. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- character's body warps into a female's until the clothes are taken off. When worn by a male, the
- Most gloves will clip around the wrists with the sleeves.
- mannequins and an attempt is made to exit the mannequin menu, the game may crash. If equipped onto
- When sprinting or jumping, the Dragonborn's legs and body clip through the clothing.