- Main article: Armor (Dragonborn)
Nordic Carved Armor is a set of heavy armor in The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn with a base armor rating slightly lower than that of Orcish armor, but it is lighter. Without the shield it also has an armor rating slightly lower than Falmer heavy armor. However, if a shield is used, the armor rating is slightly higher.
Unenchanted pieces of armor will begin to appear at level 25 and enchanted variants can be found at level 26. These locations include:
- Found as random loot in chests or as a world item.
- Worn by bandit chiefs, hired thugs, reaver lords, bounty collectors, and reaver marauders.
Attributes by piece
|Piece||Quicksilver Ingot||Ebony Ingot||Steel Ingot||Leather Strips||ID|
|Nordic Carved Armor||43||37||1,600||1||1||6||3||01cd97|
|Nordic Carved Boots||15||6||220||1||1||4||2||01cd96|
|Nordic Carved Gauntlets||15||6||220||1||1||3||2||01cd98|
|Nordic Carved Helmet||20||7||550||1||1||4||2||01cd99|
|Total (with shield)||119.5||66||2,925||5||4||21||10||–|
|Total (without shield)||93||56||2,590||4||4||17||9||–|
- This armor set bears slight resemblance in design styles and overall lines to that of the armor style depicted on statues of the legendary Ysgramor (sans the helmet and cape).
- Due to the design of the helmet, if the Dragonborn is an Argonian, the "nose" of the bear carving covers their eyes.
- Unlike other armor styles introduced in Dragonborn, Nordic Carved Armor can be found outside of Solstheim.