The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Effects[edit | edit source]
Oakflesh improves the caster's armor rating by 40 points for 60 seconds. Oakflesh is the most basic Mage Armor spell, with the upgraded version being Stoneflesh. Alteration experience is only accumulated when in proximity with an enemy.
Perks[edit | edit source]
Spell tome[edit | edit source]
Attributes[edit | edit source]
- Weight: 1
- Value: 44
- See Spell Tome for a complete table of spell tomes, their descriptions, and their values.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- In Shroud Hearth Barrow, located in the room behind the Sapphire Dragon Claw door.
- Lucan Valerius of the Riverwood Trader sells the tome.
- Tolfdir at the College of Winterhold sells the tome.
Utilization[edit | edit source]
- Irileth uses this spell during Mirmulnir's attack on the Western Watchtower. She also casts this spell if Balgruuf the Greater or another inhabitant of Dragonsreach is attacked.
- Aranea Ienith, a priestess of Azura and potential follower, uses this spell in battle.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Casting this spell gives off a small amount of light and sound that can affect detection.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Candlelight • Detect Dead • Detect Life • Dragonhide • Ebonyflesh • Equilibrium • Magelight • Mass Paralysis • Midden Torch • Oakflesh |
Paralyze • Ironflesh • Stoneflesh • Telekinesis • Transmute Mineral Ore • Waterbreathing
|Ash Shell • Ash Rune|
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Alteration Ritual Spell • Mage Armor • Magicka • Perks • Magic • College of Winterhold • Alteration trainers|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.