The Dragonborn must fully complete the quest by killing Gaius Maro in a city, in order to receive the token. This token allows him or her to receive a free reading from the Fortune Teller, Olava the Feeble.
- The Dragonborn is only given the Token if they have completed the unmarked optional objective during Breaching Security by killing Gaius Maro in a major city.
- If the Dragonborn uses the token to have their reading, they will be given the miscellaneous quest "Locate the Assassin of Old."
- If the token is not obtained from Breaching Security, then the Dragonborn will not be rewarded with the Ancient Shrouded Armor.
- Visiting the correct room without the token results in the handle to the hidden door being absent. It is still possible to get the armor by noclipping through the door.
- It is possible to sell the token, as it is not recognized as a quest item.
- If after the Dragonborn receives their reading from Olava they store the Token in a nearby barrel, you can then retrieve it after the quest activates. They can then sell it or place in the home as decoration.
- Update for X360 on 2/9/2012: One no longer requires the token to get the free reading from Olava.
- The token bears a similar appearance to a flawless sapphire.