Bazaar Sewers is a location in The Elder Scrolls III: Tribunal. It is found in Old Mournhold beneath Mournhold's Great Bazaar district. It has exits leading to Old Mournhold: Manor District and Old Mournhold: Palace Sewers.
- Ahnia - Located just west of the entrance from Great Bazaar.
- Narisa Adus - Located outside the northwestern exit to Old Mournhold: Manor District.
- Ancestor Ghost - Several of these scattered throughout the area.
- Rat - The type of rats may be dependent on character level.
- Skeleton - One is with two Ancestor Ghosts just below where the best loot is found.
- Cruel Shardarrow - Lodged in the chest of a skeleton in the southeastern passage.
- Adamantium Mace - Found on a ledge in an area on the eastern side of the northern portion of the map, guarded by multiple enemies.
- Adamantium Boots - Found beside the mace.
- Two Potion of Water Breathing - One found on the skeleton with the Cruel Shardarrow, the other on the ledge with the adamantium mace and boots.
- Scroll Sales – This is where Ahnia is confronted about a stolen book.
- The Black Dart Gang – The quest is given by Narisa Adus who is found here, just outside one of the doorways to Old Mournhold: Manor District.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.