Orcs are creatures encountered in The Elder Scrolls: Arena.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Orcs are green humanoid hostile creatures encountered in dungeons and in the wilderness. Orcs are not very intelligent, however these creatures can use weapons like maces and wear advanced armor.
While being well armored humanoids, Orcs are not strong as they may seem, these creatures are between Snow Wolfs and Skeletons in terms of strength. As the Eternal Champion gains experience, Orcs become a minor enemy.
Orcs are mainly encountered in dungeons, however they can also appear in the wilderness or inside cities while sleeping or waiting.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall, Orcs play a minor role in the story and may be spoken to on occasion, but are otherwise considered hostile creatures. In later titles, Orsimer are a playable race.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends
References[edit | edit source]
|Creatures (The Elder Scrolls: Arena)|
|Animals||Rat • Snow Wolf • Spider • Troll • Wolf|
|Creatures||Goblin • Lizard Man • Medusa • Minotaur • Orc|
|Netherworld||Fire Daemon • Hell Hound • Homonculus|
|Undead||Ghoul • Ghost • Lich • Skeleton • Vampire • Wraith • Zombie|
|Golem||Ice Golem • Iron Golem • Stone Golem|