- Blacksmiths and general goods merchants.
- Found as random loot in chests or as a world item.
- Found on Orsimer bodyguards that follow merchants traveling across Skyrim.
- Largashbur – A full set, minus the gauntlets, can be found on Malacath's shrine in the courtyard. However, it must be stolen. It can be easily taken by dragging it away from the shrine to behind the rocks, where the orcs cannot see it being taken.
- Chief Yamarz wears a full set of Orcish Armor that can be looted from his body at the conclusion of "The Cursed Tribe."
Attributes by pieceEdit
|Piece||Leather Strips||Iron Ingot||Orichalcum Ingot||ID|
|Total (with shield)||120||71||2,400||10||5||14||–|
|Total (without shield)||90||57||1,900||9||4||11||–|
- Ironically, the Orcs themselves are rarely seen wearing this armor.
- Orcish armor is stronger than Dwarven armor, but strangely, Dwarven weapons are more powerful than Orcish weapons.
- Without the shield, this armor is very similar in protection to Steel Plate Armor, though it has a slightly higher armor rating and is lighter.
- If the Dragonborn talks to a guard while wearing Orcish armor, the guard may say, "I had myself Orcish armor once. It was strong and ugly, like the ones who made it." They will say this even if the Dragonborn is an Orc themselves.
- The shield is visibly discolored from the rest of the armor set, being closer in aesthetic to Orcish weapons.
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.