Orichalcum Ore VeinsEdit
Orichalcum ore can be purchased from merchants or found at the following locations:
- Nine veins in Bilegulch Mine, southwest of Fort Sungard. There is also some loose ore in the back of a handcart near the smelter.
- Seven veins in Dushnikh Mine, southeast of Markarth.
- Seven veins in Mor Khazgur Mine, inside Mor Khazgur, to the far northwest of Skyrim. Also one ore piece on a table next to two ingots be stolen.
- Four veins in Giant's Grove, around Malacath's Shrine.
- Three veins in Blackreach.
- Three veins on the peak overlooking Skyborn Altar and just southwest of the Shrine of Mehrunes Dagon.
- Two veins due west of Alftand, southeast of Dawnstar, on top of a large hill.
- Two veins at Haknir's ShoalDR
- Two veins about halfway between Nightgate Inn and Irkngthand. Shortly east of the road, behind some tree trunks and tall rocks.
- Two veins on top of the cliff south of Valtheim Towers and one vein across the bridge, just north from the stool.
- Two veins on top of the hill behind the entrance to High Gate Ruins.
- One vein near the very peak of the Throat of the World, and along the path to the Throat.
- One vein high up on a mountain face southwest of Uttering Hills Cave.
- One vein in Chillwind Depths.
- One vein in Volskygge passages.
- One vein in the cave at Sleeping Tree Camp.
- One vein downhill to the east of Frostflow Lighthouse into the glaciers, directly across from the frozen mammoth.
- One vein three islands east northeast from Septimus Signus' Outpost, between a glacier and some rocks with barnacles. Watch out for bears.
- One vein to the far right of Frostmere Depths within Frostmere Crypt, below and right of the word wall.
- One vein directly south of Saarthal, go up the ice trail and stop when coming upon a tree. It will be to the right on the bottom of an icy bed of rocks.
- Bonestrewn Crest, southwestern side of the mountain.
- In a Troll's cave, north of Ivarstead.
- Along the road from Whistling Mine, west of Winterhold and Southwest from an unmarked hunting camp, between some rocks.
- Along a cliff to the northwest of Shearpoint, southeast from Korvanjund.
- Froki's Shack near Autumnwatch Tower, against the bed of rocks near the wood chopping block.
- One vein at the northern edge of the map, north of the wreck of The Pride of Tel Vos.
- One vein northwest of Fallowstone Cave at the base of the mountain rocks.
- One vein inside Largashbur, in back, at the base of the mountain rocks.
- Sometimes found on Dwarven Spiders.
|Orichalcum Ore (2)||1||20||Orichalcum Ingot||1||45|
- The name of this metal may have been derived from that of the ancient Orichalcum metal.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.