- "Hello, my name is Oriella, the bard you asked your steward to hire. I hope my music will be pleasing to you."
Oriella is a bard who can be hired to live and perform in Heljarchen Hall.
She can be asked to sing three out of four songs:
She can also play the lute, drum and flute and will offer to perform instrumental music of her employer's choosing.
Left alone, she will often wander around the residence interacting with furnishings such as alchemy labs and arcane enchanters.
If she is dismissed, she will walk via Whiterun, Rorikstead and Dragon Bridge to Solitude, just past the docks, where she will disappear.
This section contains bugs related to Oriella. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Please reload an old save to confirm if the bug is still happening.
- If the bug is still occurring, please post the bug report with the appropriate system template 360 / XB1 , PS3 / PS4 , PC / MAC , NX , depending on which platform(s) the bug has been encountered on.
- Be descriptive when listing the bug and fixes, but avoid having conversations in the description and/or using first-person anecdotes: such discussions belong on the appropriate forum board.
- PC 360 PS3 If asked to leave she may stay. Repeating the request does not work.
- PS3 If attacked by the Dragonborn they may receive a bounty for The Rift.
- PC 360 PS3 If The Pale is under Stormcloak control but the Dragonborn sided with the Imperials the option to sing The Age Of Aggression will be there, yet she will sing The Age of Oppression.