The Elder Scrolls Online v1.0.1 features a number of fixes to existing content. Here’s a brief overview of what awaits you in this patch: Fixes to quests that were blocking progression. New option to view the intro cinematic any time.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTSEdit
Alliance War General
- Revised the quest to kill 20 players in Cyrodiil to make it a daily quest, rather than repeatable.
Combat & GameplayEdit
- Reduced the percentage required to gain credit for a kill for healers that were healing an ally.
- Fixed an issue where you could get dismounted from your horse when jumping over various objects.
- Fixed an issue with fishing where the game client could crash.
- Fixed an issue where abilities with a cast time were not properly reducing your movement speed during casting.
- Fixed an issue where the monkey pet granted to beta testers occasionally had collision.
Crafting & EconomyEdit
- Fixed an issue where low-level players were being granted high-level food recipes. You should now receive recipes appropriate for your level.
Dungeons & Group ContentEdit
- Fixed an issue where the chest containing the portal to Crow’s Wood would occasionally get stuck in an open or closed position, and would prevent you from entering.
- A Son's Promise: Fixed an issue in Crow's Wood where Rulantaril's Construct would instantly respawn.
Fixed an issue with Dark Anchors which could prevent monsters from spawning.
Exploration & ItemizationEdit
- Fixed an issue with the MacBook Air that was causing NPCs to multiply as you moved the camera around.
- In the Name of the Queen: Fixed an issue in the quest where the priestesses at the Northern and Western ritual sites would occasionally get stuck in a kneeling pose, blocking your progress.
- New in Town: Malareth has been run out of Vulkhel Guard for the time being, but she vows to return at a later date.
- Those of you on this quest are advised to abandon the quest until she returns. Not completing this quest will not impact any achievements.
- Prove Your Worth: Fixed an issue where you would lose credit for dueling NPCs if other players interfered before the NPC could land a hit.
- Bloodthorn Assassins: Increased the respawn rate of suspicious cargo, plus the chance of the correct assassin spawning in the cargo.
- Legacy of Baelborne Rock: Tanchim now yells at only you when interacting with the rune, instead of everyone in the region, including most of Daggerfall City.
- Vale of the Guardians: Fixed an issue where the quest could get blocked if one of the monsters defending the Wyress got stuck.
- The Perils of Diplomacy: Added a map pin to the location of the Green Lady to resolve an issue where the red mist leading to her location was not visible.
- Shornhelm Divided: Fixed an issue where the High King Emeric would occasionally not appear on the step “Meet High King Emeric.” You can now meet him!
- The Death of Balreth: Fixed a couple of issues which were preventing you from containing the spirit at the end of the quest, blocking both completion and exit.
- Restoring the Guardians: Fixed an issue that was preventing Ragebinder and/or Blaze from appearing when summoned.
- Fixed an issue where you could not zoom in to look at your first character’s face in the character creation menu.
- The intro cinematic has been replaced with a new, higher quality version.
- There is now an option to play the intro cinematic any time you’d like to watch it again.
- The issue preventing chat and name filters from working has been fixed; chat and character names are now filtered for bad language. Please be aware that Customer Support may have to alter your character name if it breaks our naming requirements.
- Added a textual warning when deleting a character reminding you that items still attached to characters on deletion will be deleted. This includes items granted through pre-ordering, Imperial Editions, and beta rewards.