he Elder Scrolls Online v2.4.6 is an incremental patch that includes a fix for Ultimate regeneration passives, item fixes, some 64-bit client fixes, several quest fixes, and more.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, DARK BROTHERHOOD DLC GAME PACK
Quests & Zones FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH
Audio Combat & Gameplay Crown Store Exploration & Itemization Miscellaneous Quests & Zones
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, DARK BROTHERHOOD DLC GAME PACKEdit
Quests & Zones
- Evermore Smithy Contract: Coyne Dubroc will now spawn properly.
- The Litany of Blood: You can now complete the Litany of Blood introductory quest if you use a guide or sheer luck to complete the achievement before actually completing the quest.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH
- Updated the PC version of the 64-bit client to help address cases of random/incorrect sounds playing
- Updated the PC version of the 64-bit client to help address cases of audio static playing
Combat & GameplayEdit
- All ability and morph respec costs have been restored to the original cost of 50 gold per point instead of temporary cost of 1 gold per point that we put in place for the first week after Dark Brotherhood launch.
- Fixed an issue where bonuses that reduced the cost of Ultimate abilities were causing Ultimates to fail to cast at the new reduced cost, or at all.
- Teleport Strike: Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs could be used to get on top of Keep walls.
- Fixed a tooltip issue that caused Crown Tri-Restoration Potions to display their duration as “AB_DERIVED_VALUE_TIME," instead of displaying their actual duration.
Exploration & Itemization
- Fixed an issue that was causing certain items to display as Grey quality instead of their actual quality. This was a display issue only, and did not impact the functionality of affected items. These items now display their correct sell value, stats, color, and appearance.
- Implemented the comprehensive fix for the issue described in this hotfix note. This fix is not retroactive. Please contact our Support team while in the game if you need assistance with this issue.
Pelinal's Aptitude: Fixed an issue where this item set's tooltip erroneously stated it was disabled.
Fixed an issue that was causing occasional crashing when using the PC version of the 64-bit client Fixed an issue that was causing certain textures to be missing or appear black when using the PC version of the 64-bit client Graphics & Performance
We have made general framerate improvements both the 32-bit and 64-bit Mac and PC game clients
Quests & ZonesEdit
Fixed a number of issues related to interactions and the use of quest items that were blocking quests from non-DLC zones.
- The Soul-Meld Mage: You will no longer get stuck in the door to the Experiment Chamber while on this quest.