Pelagia Farm is a wheat mill and farm in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It is located directly south of the Whiterun Stables in Whiterun. The farm is owned by Severio Pelagia, who works there with his assistants Nimriel and Gloth.
- "I own the Pelagia Farm, just outside the city walls. Nimriel takes good care of things for me."
- ―Severio Pelagia[src]
When Pelagia Farm is approached for the first time, Aela the Huntress, Farkas and Ria are found in combat with a giant. The giant does much less damage compared to a normal giant; therefore, the group of Companions will always win the fight. When the Dragonborn approaches the group, Aela the Huntress will extend an invitation to go to Jorrvaskr and join the Companions, provided the giant is dead. It does not matter if the Dragonborn joins in the fight or just watches.
- Leeks, cabbages and potatoes can be sold to Severio Pelagia.
- There are some nests around with chicken eggs.
- If the Dragonborn already has joined the Companions before discovering Pelagia Farm, the encounter with the giant will not occur.
- At night, Nimriel and Gloth can be found sleeping inside the farm, while Severio sleeps at his house in the Plains District in Whiterun.