Interactions[edit | edit source]
Moonstone[edit | edit source]
Perth will buy any Moonstone ore the Dragonborn has in their inventory.
Perth requests help in clearing Soljund's Sinkhole of all the draugr inside.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Soljund's Sinkhole
"Whoa, hold on there. I don't know where you're going, but stay clear of the mine."
- The mine isn't safe? Why? "We tunneled into an old Nordic crypt. The whole place is crawling with draugr. We're not mining up any ore with those undead around, so I wouldn't go down there if I were you."
- I go where I please. "Fine, but there's a whole crypt of draugr underneath the mine. We're not going in there until the Jarl's men come to clear them out, so I wouldn't go down there."
After clearing the mine:
"We're keeping the mine closed until that crypt is clear."
- I cleared the mine of draugr. "You did? We were waiting for the Jarl to send an entire regiment to clear out the mine. Now we can get back to work. Thank you."
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "I hear about a regiment coming to clear the crypt out. We'll see if that happens."
- "There's still plenty of ore left in that mine. What a waste."
Conversations[edit | edit source]
Tuthul[edit | edit source]
Tuthul: "I feel like any moment, a draugr is going to come and chop my head off."
Perth: "Steel your nerves. The draugr are gone. Focus on your mining."
Perth: "Feels good to be mining again."
Tuthul: "How can you say that? This mine was filled with draugr not too long ago."
Tuthul: "Those draugr are going to come up and kill us all."
Perth: "They haven't moved out of the caves. I think we're safe."
Tuthul: "'We're safe' he says. You'll eat those words when a draugr is tearing into your face."
Tuthul: "I don't think it's safe mining a cave on top of that crypt."
Perth: "There's a war on. We need every scrap of ore we can get, so we're going to keep digging. Understand?"
Tuthul: "Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you."
Tuthul: "Those draugr are going to be back. I can feel it."
Perth: "Don't be such a coward. We haven't seen any draugr since the mine was cleared. Be grateful."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Perth is voiced by Christopher Smith.
- Like many Breton characters that live in The Reach, Perth wears warpaint.